???????

Is the Parents Choice(walmart) brand formula the same as any other brand...my daughter normally drinks Goodstart Soy and today I got parents choice soy...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I bet it is the same. Just look at the ingredients. We boought my daughter just a generic brand of enfamil and it was the exact same!!
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I used parent's choice with my twins, saved tons of money. It's exactly the same
    Anonymous

• I used the Parents' Choice and Target brands of formula and both worked just fine for my son. Nutrintionally, they have to have the same basic ingredients with minimal requirements mandated by federal law. Each baby is different though and may react differently to different brands, so try it and see how it works.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• It's very similar, but not 100% exactly the same. Try it with her and if it works then you won't have to buy the more expensive stuff (unless you want to, of course).
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No it is not the same. I had this prob with mt daughter and she has so many allergies, the Walmart's brand was really harsh on her tummy. My daughter was on Similac Soy and that was the gentlest on her tummy!! let me know if this helps
    hayleighsmommy1

Answer by hayleighsmommy1 at 12:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2009