If you were to appear on a talent show what talent would you perform?

I would take some dancing lessons, learn a routine, probably of the ball room type and do that. I always wanted to dance but for some reason as a kid they turned me down when my mom took to a ballet class- it was so upsetting.

nan16

Asked by nan16 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'd give a perfect performance of a woman seated in an armchair, feet up, reading a book she enjoyed. And I would do this while seated in an armchair, feet propped up on the footrest, reading a book that I enjoyed.

Answer by Bmat at 8:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• i'd either play my guitar or be joined by some friends onstage and play percussion
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Maybe a fast caricature drawing.

Art doesn't make the best performances to be honest. Anything I can do that's good takes too long.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• If I had a good voice I would sing but since dogs howl for miles when I sing I would probably do something similar to Bmat :) I am an artist too and mogencreative is right it would take too long.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 8:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2009