Does anyone know?...

how on earth they get full sized vehicles in a mall, like for contest giveaways? I was at the mall today and there was a 2009 dodge caravan sitting in the middle of the mall, and I thought to myself how the hell do they get these cars in the mall. They can't build them in there, and all the door entrances have bars so only something as wide as a stroller can fit through.

Anyone that can relieve my pondering is much appreciated, because this has been what i've been contemplating since this morning, its driving me nuts!

ba13ygrl1987

Asked by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Via the loading docks in the back.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 8:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• There must be an opening some place big enough for it. If every entrance has the posts, maybe some of the posts lift up somehow, but then you'd think kids would have discovered this and moved them.

Answer by Bmat at 8:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• an ex who worked at the mall once told me that there is a opening in the roof and that is how they get it in. but.. how come we never see it happening. I don't think it is true.. !
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• There are diiferent places for malls to load up. How else would they get all their inventory. There is a place for special items, like the cars and stuff, that has a bigger area and has access to the hallways, a special Loading Dock!
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 9:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Loading dock, I saw them do it once.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009