• In the Spotlight:

17 and 5 months preg. need help with a serious question.

I dont know if this.weird pressure is dmion moving or what buy im 18 weeksand having weird pressure in my lower abdomen and imcarrrying him reslly low so i didnt know if it was.him moving or what. please.give me some suggestions on wht it could be.

stars_silly

Asked by stars_silly at 8:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My guess is it's probably him moving around and since he's low you're feeling it more.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My sister carried one of hers (she has 4) really low. Wearing a maternity belt really helped her. you can find them at maternity clothing stores and your doc might even have some. it also helps with back pain from what I have heard
    Anonymous

• I felt my son move around my 4th month. If you are carrying really low expect alot of pressure like a menstrual cramp. Buy maternity pants helps alot! Seriously they have jean shorts at BabiesRUs for like 19 dollars and they are the most comfortable things I own! It also releaves alot of the back pain... as you get bigger that tends to get worse.... invest in the belly band and the prego pants... you dont need alot i have 2 pairs of pants a pair of capris and a pair of shorts... thats plenty!
    MrsLeary

Answer by MrsLeary at 9:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• im carrying really low and i get alot of pain from the baby sitting forward in my stomach usually i just massage or push the baby back and everything is okay and if that doesnt help i lay down and that helps alot
    Anonymous