I have a crush on my sons teacher..

Well recently i had a conference with my sons summer school teach and he was very flirty with me too, i could def. tell he was intrested. I am single and my son says so is his teacher. Do you think it would be wrong for us to get to gether sometime or go on a date?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• i wouldnt think so but if your son is fine with it then go for it!

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• HOTS for the teacher!! WOO!! you go girl.. ♥

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Of your son is fine with it, the go for it!!!!

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• go to and put in his name. If there is a Mrs him then her name should come up but if he's single then go for it!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• ha totally date him, but i wouldn't let the kid know

Answer by staciandababy at 9:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'd wait til your son is out of his summer school class, just in case things go sour, there won't be any awkwardness. Other than that, if you're both interested, and you're sure he's single, go for it!

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:04 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• There is probably a school or district policy against dating a student's parent. You should check on this. Tropicalmama has a good point, too, about awkwardness. It might be best to wait until he no longer is your son's teacher.

Answer by Bmat at 9:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I work at a school and parents dating teachers always leads to problems.... not necessarily with the school but with other parents in the community. Not sure if they are jealous or what. For us that work there we know we are all people so it does not matter if a teacher dates a parent, but for some reason other parents but school staff in a different category and get upset when a parent dates a teacher.

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009