What are you currently reading?

jdzc820

Asked by jdzc820 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well currently Cafe Mom questions but as for a book I am reading The Good Guy by Dean Koontz
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• The House of Night series
    Anonymous

• I am reading Rendfield, re reading the Second Sex, and also trying to read Courage After Fire.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 9:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm reading Living Wicca by Scott Cunningham and The Out of Sync Child ...i dont remember the author.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm reading By the Light of the Moon by Dean Koontz and I'm heading to the library tomorrow. I just browse until something catches my attention, but we're going camping next weekend and I want something to read.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• thank goodness no one has mentioned the twilight series. Ha
    Anonymous

• lol. no not twilight but I am currently re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, it's the fifth in the rseries, I plan on reading the 6th next because that is the movie that comes out on the 15th... I want the new-ish Dean Koontz book too..can't remember the title
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm rereading Ender's Shadow.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I am reading the 6th Harry Potter book so I am ready for the movie. I just had to reread it because I can't remember the book. Other than Harry Potter, I am reading my Developmental Psych textbook so I can pass the class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2009