Ladies, after getting married

what do you and hubby do for your anniversary's 1, 2, 3 etc....?

We are going to have our 2 year anniversary and we went to San Diego for our 1 year and we are looking at vaca deals to see where we can go this anniversary.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• i gave mine a baby 6 days after lol
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My husband missed our first two because he was deployed for 15 months. He was training for our third and will be deployed for our fourth, but . . . we are going to spend our fifth in Europe! We both figured since it will be the first one we spend together, what better way to spend it!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 9:32 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• probably hang around the house....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My DH is deployed in Iraq and will be coming home in time for us to celebrate our first year anniversary. We plan getting a massage, going to the movies and wearing our wedding clothes while we go out to dinner and pretend we just got married! lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• After the first 20 ( LOL! ) we just go out for a nice meal. And exchange cards, usually. Sometimes if we are making a big purchase around that time we'll call that the anniversary present. ( Oh! Joy! a new muffler for the car! LOL! ) But other than that nothing special. 39 coming up in another week.

Answer by Bmat at 9:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• People celebrate their anniversaries?? Like go places?? We usually exchange a card and I might get flowers. In our house though, its just never been possible, to truly go out and celebrate. I know I spent our third anniversary sick on the couch with my first and last migrane. That was also the day I realized that maybe I should check to see if I was expecting another baby! I was! But seeing as how my Birthday is a week before our anniversary, that usually gets the most attention here. Just like DH's birthday is a two weeks before Xmas. We only celebrate one completely, and a token on the other.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We went to dinner here in town for our first and another place here in town for our second.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 10:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• We follow the traditional gifts, and usually have a casual night together but in a date form. He asks me out, we got out to dinner, etc. I was a student and he was starting his career when we got married. So we go back to our "humble beginnings" on our anniveraries and pretend we're broke-- so it's going out for pizza, etc.

I do remember for our 2nd anniversary--cotton-- we ate cotton candy. It was great!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 10:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I had 3 husbands, no honeymoons and we never celebrated holidays or anniversaries. I'm guessing that's part of why they are all ex's.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• For our first (which was this last May) my hubby and I spent our anniversary in Chicago and exchanged cards on the top floor of the Hancock Observatory (which overlooks Chicago and surrounding states) at midnight. Really romantic! And we went to all the museums and aquariums....it was really a fun trip!!! :D
    Anonymous