how to be a whore

Princessa2345

Asked by Princessa2345 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How to be a whore...be someone called Princessa2345.
    Anonymous

• lol... sleep with a married man knowing he is married.. 4 different kids by 4 different "baby daddies" by the time your 22 umm a street walker.. slept with over 100 men by ur early 20's
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:35 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• homewreckers
    Anonymous

• I'd say your best bet is to go to Vegas, get a job at the bunny ranch- it is legal there and there are certain guidelines that will keep you a little bit safer, plus I hear they make a lot of money...

It's still beyond me why anyone would want to but to some girls money is worth more than self respect, either way I'd hate to see any girl beat up on the street or worse just because they have low self esteem.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 9:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• whoops ive slept with a married man and knew he was married.... i was 17 at the time...

being a whore.... smell whore~ish, wear too much make up and not enough clothes... use the term baby daddy's. go on a talk show to prove paternity and end up proving nothing. sleep with many men a week.
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Does sleeping with a married man count if his divorce was just weeks away from being finalized? lol By the way, I am married to him now and have been for a while...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Be married and have lots of fuckbuddies on the side. Oh, and be sure to brag about them!
    End up topless for no reason at a party.
    Seduce your stepdad.
    Fuck someone you just met in a new town.
    Joylynn77

Answer by Joylynn77 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• rhianna1708 - lol, sounds like me. We've been married for over 10 years now but he was still married and living with her but told her it was over. My mom made me stop seeing him until he filed for divorce. You've never seen a man move so fast, lol. She was psyco though. She kept leaving the state wih their dauhter and making him go after them. It's no wonder he got custody of her. If sleeping with technically married man makes me a whore then so be it.
    Anonymous