any Tyra show fans out there? would you auction off your virginity?

I like her show themes. yesterday her show focused on a 22 year old who was auctioning off her virginity....what do you think about this? I think it's STUPID. yeah she has all these medical tests done to herself and the guy, and is being "supervised" by the manager of the Bunny Ranch or whatever, but EWWWW!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I actually don't think it is that bad. How high was the bidding?
    Anonymous

• Personally, I can't stand Tyra, but sometimes her themes are interesting. She's always so biased though. And no, I would not auction off my virginity. The girl has probably slept with a ton of guys. And what kind of loser is going to PAY that much money for a girls virginity?Way to look completely pathetic, dude!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• according to the time of the show, 3 million was the highest, and one of the bidders was there. he was a 60 year old man. and because what she is doing is considered prostitution she is going through Nevada since it is legal there.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:46 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I WATCH TYRA EVERY DAY AND 4 THAT YOUNG LADY 2 AUCTION HERSELF LIKE THAT IS A DISGRACE. YOUR VIRGINITY IS SPECIAL ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IT BETTER HAD BEEN WORTH IT
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 9:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• $3MILLION WOULD BE WORTH IT.
    Anonymous

• well she said she will either do it by highest bid or whoever she seems to have the most in common with.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:19 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• For three million if I was still a virgin hell yes I would. I could use that kind of money.
    Anonymous

• I bet for $3mil she would have money in common and stupidty to go along with it with the highest bidder

HOW degrading can one be? Apparently alot by that one! I lost my virginity to my husband after we got engaged out of high school. SOLD to the biggest diamond ring!! LOL

I bet you she has been around the block or two and being how the economy is she came up with the idea of Auctioning off her virginity for money ( along with her stupidty )

Sad thing!

Did she say she would give to any wonderful charity out there????? Greedy woman! have some respect! Good lord what is wrong with these women nowdays?

If she was gonna prostitute herself, at least she could have given most all of it to a charity. Sure it is nasty way of having money, but charities need the money and SHE sounds like a charity case herself!

WHAT was the outcome of it??? I did not see her show.
    carolinablues50

Answer by carolinablues50 at 4:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Hey, considering that I lost my virginity to a loser b/c I thought that he was the one, if I could turn bk the hands of time $3 million definitely would have been worth more than the 6 minutes with a dumb ass that I decided to be a dumb ass with.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 2:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• carolinablues: no it was gonna be all for her. I would agree more if it was for charity. there wasnt much of an outcom, but tyra told her she knows the girl could care less about her opinion, but she hoped the girl will decide not to do it. I mean I certainly regret who I lost my virginity to, but I would never lose it to some 60 year old man with lots of money. thats just creepy to me
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2009