First birthday ideas for a boy!

My son will be turning a year in a few months and i was hoping to gather some good theme ideas and fun activities that you have seen or used that your littles ones really enjoyed. Any ideas would be greatly appretiated. He is my first and i have no idea where to begin. thank you all and take care.

unratedbabe

Asked by unratedbabe at 9:50 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont know about many activities, but Sesame street is always cute :)
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 9:51 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• My son will be a year in September and I think we're going to do an Elmo theme. For the past month every time he sees Elmo he gets such a great big smile on his face and just watches him! It's so cute! As far as activities, I'm not sure yet!
    Anonymous

• My son's Birthday is in 2 weeks. We are having a monkey theme... he'll have a monkey cake and we are also serving Banana splits. For activies... not much, he's only 1! But I got a bubble blower for him... he loves bubbles... he can use it at the party with a few of his cousins and then have it to play with later.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:24 PM on Jul. 2, 2009