Help me with this work situation...

My work was robbed last night. The person took about $10,000. They had a key. After looking over my co-workers background & circumstances of the robbery, the detective pretty much knows that it's her or her son. I don't believe she had anything to do with it, but I am convinced her son did. While the detective had the co-worker at the police station questioning her, my boss told me he didn't think she he was going to let her come back to work. She has a 3 & 2 year old and they have no father in their life. She supports them completely. She needs this job. Should I try to talk to my boss & ask him to please reconsider? What should I say to her? Maybe tell her what the boss said so she can be looking for a new job? I just feel sorry for her. Her son is a POS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Pray for her (if thats what you do) and keep your mouth shut. Your boss will look at you suspiciously if you go to bat for her and her son did do it. Hes already going to think she had to have known and you will be lumped right there with her and fired with her. If you tell her, and it gets back to the boss, he will not be convinced that you are an loyal employee and fire you. Either way you worst case scenarios is you are fired. Dont risk it.
    RaiderMommy

Answer by RaiderMommy at 7:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Stay out of it and let the detectives do there job....
    Anonymous

• try and stay out of it. you dont want to get in the middle of it.
    Anonymous

• good lord no. Stay out of it. They might think you were involved

Answer by admckenzie at 10:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Stay out of it. Maybe you could try to help this woman out in some other way. Maybe offer to help her with the kids sometimes, but definately stay out of this situation...
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:06 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I agree with the others, it is best to stay out of it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2009