Implantation Bleeding

I know this question has been asked a million times and I looked but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Those that have had implantation bleeding is it spotting like the begining or end of a period or does it have little "bits" in it? I've been spotting and my period hasn't started yet. I was thinking it might be implantation bleeding but I took a HPT on Sun. and it was neg. I don't know when my period is due since I'm not regular. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish knew more about it but for me the bleeding was very very mild almost just like a blush on the toilet tissue.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009