tmi but i need to know

every time me and this guy have sex i get a fishy odor i dont know if its his sperm being to strong or what i just got rid of a bacterial infection and i dont want it back does anyone know what it could be thanks and sorry

mememe27

Asked by mememe27 at 9:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Health

• douching doesnt do anything for me. Ive tried it and it doesnt work and I have that odor as well some times and its only after my boyfriend and I have sex. Ive been to the doctor and hes told me to try some wipes. Baby wipes work i've heard but i havent tried it yet
    meg_dog1

Answer by meg_dog1 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• MAYBE YOU NEED TO DOUCHE AND I DIDN'T KNOW MALES COULD MAKE A STENCH SO I LEARNED SOMETHIN NEW
    MS.AVON1

Answer by MS.AVON1 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• douching can cause infections and it only happens with this guy i have never had it happen with anyone else and yes a males sperm can be to strong for a woman and give an odor
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• thanks im going to have to try it i cant stand this smell
    mememe27

Answer by mememe27 at 10:12 PM on Jul. 2, 2009