Has anyone ever gotten a ticket for not using a turning signal? If so can you please share how much your fine was?

No I didn't get pulled over, DH and I are just debating on how much the fine runs since he never signals. He thinks it would be about 20 or 25 bucks where as I would think it's much more. Also please state which state you live in please!

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 10:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MD- $85
    Anonymous

• I don't know how much, but the tickets in Florida are outrageous and it would be considered a moving violation and I have had one in the past and it ran about 100 and that was about 7 years ago.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I'm sure you can check prices online for fines for each state or just call the local police station. I am sure they'd know

Answer by admckenzie at 10:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• in illinois...basic traffic violation is 75 bucks....running red light, speeding(to a certain limit), running stop signs...and not using signals!!!! J you better start usin those
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• People who dont use their signals are dumb, its dangerous for one thing but i think where i live a moving violation is at least 50
    Anonymous

• 60 bucks in mn
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• oh yeah anon 9:12 is perfect with never making mistakes thanks everyone else for answering

JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2009