I havent thought of a name yet and only 2 months to go, the tech said it was a girl, but im not really sure, wat do i do?!

lil_sexii

Asked by lil_sexii at 10:15 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Get a name book, narrow it down to YOUR top ten, have hubby or SO pick his top ten...see if you have any that are the same. Also pick a few boy names to be on the safe side!
    Anonymous

• you have time, with my 2nd we decided while in the hospital waiting to deliver and I have a few days left for my 3rd to be here and my kids and I are still voting, but dont have any full first and middle in place. I once read when you hear or say your childs name it should move you or touch your soul in some way..I kinda think thats true. Once you lay eyes on her, you'll have no doubts.. your not alone. worry less, and you'll think of it
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I reallly like the name Dakota
    hayleighsmommy1

Answer by hayleighsmommy1 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Have you tried searching online for names.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2009