Thinning hair

What can I use? My hair is starting to thin out in the front!! Its so noticeable. Im becoming so depressed about it, I never go anywhere because I dont want people to see me! Im only 22! Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• get yourself DR.MIRACLE'S

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM...2 TIME A DAY FOR 30 DAYS YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENT:)

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 10:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• I use Nioxin Shampoo and treatment. If you can't get that then find shampoo that says VOLUMNIZING.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Both of the above answers are great. Also, do some homemade scalp treatments to keep your scalp healthy. Ones I've tried....beat up a raw egg, mix with Olive Oil and Aloe Vera gel and slather on scalp. Leave on for at least an hour and then wash out. Condition afterwards too. Then follow with a cool rinse. Do once a week.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Nioxin is great but takes at least 6-12 months to work. It does not make hair grow but creates an environment on your scalp that is hair-friendly. Hair loss can be the result of hormones (post partum as well as menopause) or other health issues (thyroid issues) and even a side effect of various medications. Talk to your doctor. If you do try Nioxin, it needs to be used exclusively and according to instructions. I usually recommend that my clients begin with the starter kit. Some consider it expensive, but I have seen incredible results with my own clients and have followed their progress. I also like it because it does not contain hormones, and is multi-purpose --you can use it as skin and body care. There are different formulas depending on your hair type.
    I am a licensed cosmetologist and live and breathe all things that are hair and beauty related. Message me if you need any more help. Good Luck!
    mariposa0218

Answer by mariposa0218 at 10:55 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Ovation cell therapy
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 11:13 PM on Jul. 2, 2009