would you......

Would you let you someone you can't stand watch your little one? My DH and I can't stand his family. His sister cut us off, his other sister hates us because we got the other sister mad, his brother... his a cry baby and can't keep hhis mouth shut and his parents, well they just think everything is fine, even after we told them its not.
Now, what brings me to this queston is just because I want to know. But I was looking at my myspace and decided to check and see his familes "moods" and the 1st sister said "I miss ******* (my DD) I wish there was a way I could see her. I wanna see her walk."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You guys are family. Maybe you should try to put your differences behind you; atleast for the children.
    Anonymous

• Let her see your daughter when you are there. I wouldn't leave her alone if you don't feel comfortable but it is important for your daughter to have family connections even if you don't like them.
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my older sister doesnt let most of the family have contact with her two kids. it is really sad and hurts us all very much.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Never! I am in a similar situation with my IL's. SIL is in Europe right now, and due back soon and I'm dreading the day she comes to visit. There is no way I will let DD stay with her, DF has even said it. And MIL I can't stand her either. I try to make sure DD never goes to the in-laws without me, beacuse I can't trust them.
    Anonymous

• ok. them being family aside. would you? I don't trust them. and beside I think it sound odd. "hmm, I gonna let you go see someone mommy and daddy don't like." Just doesn't sound right. My SIL is a princess and gets whatever she wants and when we got her mad by telling her not to post where my DH was being deployed to for OPSEC reason the rest of the family started not liking us.
    Anonymous

• and we don't go over there because we are not invited.
    Anonymous

• personly i wouldnt but thats just me.... My DF passed away before my DD was born and his mom was horrid! Treated me like i didnt matter, like i wasnt with him for 7 years and now carrying his child..... i cut her out of my life and still has not seen her to this day she is 13 months.....
    but i do keep in touch with his gpa and half brother.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i'm sorry about your DF. In-laws can be a pain. mine are too.
    Kimora_neko

Answer by Kimora_neko at 5:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2009