7 MONTHS PREGNANT!!

I CANT HARDLY WALK AT ALL. IT FEELS LIKE HE'S TRYING TO BREAK THE BAG OF WATER. I CANT EVEN WALK UP STRAIGHT. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT ON TUESDAY. COULD IT BE THAT IM DILATING ALREADY? HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THIS AND WHAT HAPPEN?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a feeling like that late in my pregnancy...could be that the weight on your uterus is causing ligament pain. But you could call Labor and Delivery at your local hospital and ask a nurse, just to be safe.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• its normal.. sometimes they get themselves into some pretty weird positions and it hurts! i'm sure you and your baby are just fine. =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 11:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• they shift a lot, and sometimes hit a few nerves.. or ribs.. I had a friend that while pregnant, her baby actually kicked her so hard, it broke one of her ribs. They are stronger than a lot of people give them credit for. lol. but if you are worried.. call your doctor.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009