Will you forget your husband?

If he says it only was a kiss... but you know that you really will never know the truth, eventhought you are positive that the situation wasnt really the best to keep an affair or a one night stand? will you end up forgiving or will you be always rub it in his face? is a question somebody just asked me in the phone, what will you say ladies????

chixgbk

Asked by chixgbk at 11:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes I would forgive because not forgiving only hurts you. You stuck walking around with this heavy burden of being angry and scorned (dont get me wrong they are valid emotions to have in a situation like this) and they arent even bothered with it. Forgiving someone doesnt mean you tolerate being mistreated or what not it just means you arent going to let the feeling of hurt, betrayal, etc be a bruise you have on your emotional self. As a saying goes you dont forgive for the other person you forgive for yourself.
    RaiderMommy

Answer by RaiderMommy at 6:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i would forgive but i may never forget but in order if i wanted for our relationship to move forward that's where it all begins at. our friend cheated 2 wks before he married her. she won't forgive him and he is not allowed to be have freinds leave the house without her. they only go out with her family. she treathen to leave with new baby and divorce him. he has been baby sat by her famliy members. he freaks out if my husband tries to call him. they were best friend unseperable for many yrs. i didn't agree he should of told her but our other freind was going it he didn't do it first. to bad so sad but i would never ever want to live like that and in order for trust and love to come back into play you forgive and work through it or just get out.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• it will always be in the back of your mind. forgiveness is very hard in those situations.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Do u mean will u forgive u said forget- do u mean forgive?
    Anonymous

• Id make him talk to the minister at our church or go see a councler with u asap before its too late- he should not have kissed another woman.
    Anonymous

• i say Fuck him if he kisses or one night stand i wouldnt forgive my husband!
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 11:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Sorry i meant FORGIVE, will you forgive your husband????
    chixgbk

Answer by chixgbk at 11:42 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• You can forgive and move on (if he is remorseful and won't do it again) or you can throw it up in his face and piss him off and drive him back to her. The choice is your's.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Yes. i would forgive my husband. It would be hard and it wouldnt be fast. But we would do what it takes to move on.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• No I wouldn't. In my opinion, a kiss sometimes can have a lot more meaning behind it than sex. If my husband kissed another woman I would never be able to forget about it. It would be in the back of my mind all the time and I would constantly be suspicious of what he is doing and wondering if he is out with another woman. I would also feel bad about myself because I would wonder why he wanted to kiss another woman besides me. I wouldn't want to live my life that way so I would end things. I would probably eventually forgive him but I would never forget it, nor would I get back with him. If someone cheats regardless if its a kiss, sex, or what have you, there is an underlying problem in the relationship.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009