Promise to publish..A never fail Novena to St Jude....Help for hopeless cases.

O, Holy St.Jude, Apostle and Martyr, great in virtue and rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. St Jude pray for us and allwho invoke your aid. Amen. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys, and Glorias. Publication must be promised. This Novena has never been known to fail..

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• huh?
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:38 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• This is EXACTLY why Catholicism makes my freaking skin CRAWL.
    Anonymous

• I invoked the help of this saint, and by doing that I promised to publish this invocation. It required no answers...just help to those CATHOLICS who need it...
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• thank you so much! This was passed out at our church a few weeks ago. I need this prayer for real. St Jude is too cool. Thank God for giving us St Jude
    Anonymous

• well I guess u dont have to be Catholic...but it makes more sense if u are...I don't want drama to start because of this...if this don't suit you, it's my thing, just ignore it
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• Anonymous

• Your welcome Anon 11:45
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• O Glorious Apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and true relative of Jesus; the name of traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors you universally as the Patron of hopeless cases and things despaired of. St Jude, pray for me who am so miserable. To you God has granted the privilege of aiding in most desperate cases. Come to my assistance in this great need.

(Please make your request.)

All of my life I will be grateful to God and to you, O Blesses St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor. I will never cease to honor you, as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Blessed Apostle with confidence we invoke thee. (2 x's)

St. Jude, help of the hopeless, aid me in my distress. (2 x's)

Pray one "Our Father", one "Hail May" and one "Glory Be".

Anonymous

• that is another one if you want it. :-)
    Anonymous

• thanks..i got mine out of the newspaper
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 2, 2009