Who else can't get pregnant?

I WANT a baby and can't have one because my DH had a vasectomy...I am a step-mom only and it is starting to crush me. Anyone know how I feel...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jul. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Do some research, I also think that a vasectomy can be reversed. With men you just dont know. he might not want more children. My BF made me wait, making excuses, he just turned 30, and I am 40. We couldn't get preg. then I convinced him to get a sperm count test. H e has a problem, therefore I might not get preg. and I am running out of time. This is depressing and I feel angry at him.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• U can still go to a fertility doc have a sperm donor- or adopt- tell him u feel unhappy- u feel cheated out of kids- tell him u wnat a child.
    Anonymous

• A vasetomey can be reversed in some cases- ask him to get examined- or adopt.
    Anonymous

• Just found out that i have poli cystic overies which makes it near imposible to conceive and my hubbie does belive in IVF treatment. So I think we'll be TTC till the cows come home.
    Rx_thetoaster

Answer by Rx_thetoaster at 11:56 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• my question is did you know he had a vasectomy when you met him ? and if you did you new when you met him that your likely hood of conceiving would be absolutely imposable with a man who has had one so there for i think you set yourself up for that disappointment and there is a reason he got one he doesn't want children maybe you should dump him before it gets serous and find someone who will love having children for real men who get those they are serious they do not want kids and i am sorry for being so blunt but it will kill you if you stay with him find someone who doesn't mind raising children good LUCK!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• OP. I LOVE my husband... and NO! I won't dump him for someone who could have kids. You love you who you love I guess. I did know he had a vacetomy when we met and before we got married I made sure that he was willing to have more kids.... BUT it might not be reversable due to the amount of time since he got it. It is just something medical that we both hadn't thought of. We both thought it would be reversible ....so it seems it is not...and here we are.

But I love him and I am sad... but I am not leaving my husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2009