4th of july fireworks

How bad is it for a prego lady ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont think so.. i have never heard of it being bad for a pregnant woman.. look it up if your not sure....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I think my biggest concern would be actually lighting the fireworks. If you are very far along, you might not be able to get away from the fuse fast enough or you might trip & injure yourself or baby while you are trying to rush. Plus, I don't know where you live but where I live the bugs come out at night so you will want to make sure you have a bug repellant that is safe for you (Avon Skin So Soft is great). If you are doing a lot of fireworks, I can't imagine the smoke would be all the great for you but you could always go inside for a few minutes. If it is a community type show, I don't think there would be any risks. I had my DD on July 17 & years later, my DS on August 7 & with both of them, I went to public fireworks shows & had a great time. Oh, stay hydrated as well. Have fun!!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• the fireworks them selves aren't as dangerous as some of the drunks you may encounter.. just be sure to stay in a safe area (away from the partying crowds) to avoid being bumped into or other problems.. otherwise.. have fun

july 4th

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2009