Whether or not i am still with my child's father or not, I was 18 when I found out I pregnant. What do you all think?

You do not know how long ago that was. You do not know if we are 15 or 65, or some where in between. What is your opinion on an un intended pregnancy from an un married 18 year old couple?

Once I get opinions, I will tell you how old we are and how long things lasted!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You have got to be young or uneducated because you used or not twice in one sentence. You also don't know that the prefix un is connected to the word you are referring to.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i'd say it's unlikely, but possible. i got pregnant at 17, we were together since i was 14, we have been together for 8 1/2 years now. i know that it's not a common occurance for young couples to stay together especially with the added stress of pregnancy.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• lol...I agree^^^
    I read it and knew it was a young poster.
    My opinion on the pregnancy : hope you both matured quickly and are good parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i was 19 when i got pregnant with my daughter it was un-intended but in the long run its been the best thing ever we now have 2 kids we have been together 6 yrs and our getting married this yr in oct. i think theres nothing wrong with it as long as the child is getting the love it needs from both parents wether u guys are together or not its about the children once u bring them in to this world
    kelbel05

Answer by kelbel05 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I would say it is not my business what you done. We all have free will and if yours was to get pregnant at age 10 that is not my business unless you were my daughter, then I would put in my two cents.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I was 18 when my fiance and I got pregnant. It was not a planned pregnancy but it turned out to be a wonderful thing. We got married 3 months after our son was born and have been married for a little under a year and together as a couple for 3 years. I think that it can be done. It is a lot of hard work but it is possible.
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• popcornso how old are you?

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'd say I was 22 when I got pregnant, looked 15, and was about as mature as I looked. Age is not all that matters.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Im 17 baby will be here when I am 18. Unplanned and with my SO/DF but if u have the correct mindset u will grow up when u realize a life is in ur hands.

my mom had me at 15 prg at 14 my dad was 22 when I was born and never paid a cent to my mom in child support, my mom didnt have parents to help, so with the help of her brother and welfare (until she started working around when she was 18) she raised me and my sister who is 7 years younger than me. despite my young pregnancy Ive overcome other statistics like graduating high school almost 2yrs early, I actually moved out at 16 but by choice and prob best decision ever, completed half of college but now Im tired of school but sticking it out. so u can raise a baby no matter what age just think "baby 1st" because when young ur used to everything being about mememememee LOL

GL
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I guess I'm just not that nosey. If what you do is legal and not hurting anyone else I could care less. So whats the story?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2009