wedding cake question

has anyone ever made their own cakes/cupcakes for their wedding to be less expensive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do all the time! I love making cakes! There is so many different things you can do and customize to make it the perfect cake! You can bake your own flavor of cake, and then customize a filling, or a flavored buttercreme frosting. You can decorate it anyway you wish. There is just a ton that you can do with a homemade cake! :)
    My favorite homemade cake was a white cake, with strawberry filling, and strawberry buttercreme! Yum!!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• A lady at my church made our cake and it was perfect tasty, big and beautiful and FREE
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 1:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2009