Do you have a favorite crave? Maybe a sweet tooth for something? Do you have a certain time of day this happens?

I always since I can remember got up in the middle of the night wanting something sweeet or chocolate.

lincsmom74

Asked by lincsmom74 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do it at night to when I get up at about 4 or 5 to feed my daughter I keep a bag of chocolate covered pretzels right by the fridge!
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 1:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i just ate nachos mmmmm they were good
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Mine changes all the time. This week it was key lime sugar cookies.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• For the past 3 months I have woke up every morning craving sweets. Like pop & candy sweets.. I'm going in in about 2 weeks for my sugar tests.. I REALLY hope it's not bad.
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 1:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My snacking crave hits me in the mid- to late-afternoons. I always crave for something sweet and turn to the bad stuff (candy) if it is handy, but what I really crave for is fruit. I love to eat fruit so much I could eat it forever!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2009