am i the only one that...

stays up late because if i go to bed that means the morning will come too quickly, which means i'll have to do the whole, cooking, cleaning, saying "no" a million and one times, refraining from kicking the kids into next week (nope, i'll never do that, but the thought is ok right? lol), being the kids referee, or should i say, my dd's bodyguard, ect...and the list goes on and on...so am i the only one? or is this why everyone else is on CM so late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well to me it's more that i use this time to BE ME 'cause i do believe no matter how much we love our husbands/boyfriends and kids, we are still people too that deserve to do something other than cook, clean and all the things you've mentioned already lol
    we're only human and deserve to just be that at some point right?
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 1:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Most of us don't get along with the morning moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i stay up becuz i really am not sleepy at all and i work all day at home so on top of work i have to do the mommy work to
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It is only 10:19 here! yeeehaw!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• No, you're not alone at all. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Same here. I stay up because it's my only chance to do what I feel like doing instead of what I have to be doing or what someone else wants me to do....and I know when I go to bed, I'll fall asleep and wake up an it will seem like I just went to bed and being doing it all over again. All though, tomorrow I'm going away for the weekend BABY FREE...yahoo!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 1:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2009