Have you ever farted so loud that it kinda hurt and felt like an earth quake? If you don't like fart talk dont read

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Too late for not reading if I don;t like fart talk, I mean it is in the question ROFLAO.

Anyway, when my oldest was a baby, only a few weeks old, he farted so loud it scared the cat. It scared him too, he was sleeping and he jumped and started crying like we had pinched him. It was so funny and pitiful, we tried not to laugh but couldn't help it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• ya but lucky for me i was alone or in the bathroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• yes...and it hurt i thought i crack my ass...LOL

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• omg i'm almost falling off the chair right now 'cause i'm laughing so hard. i gotta admit i never farted in front of anyone until i had my first child. i don't think i've even farted just being alone lol. my husband would always tell me, go ahead fart you'll feel better, but i couldn't. then, when i gave birth to my son, i couldn't help it, that kinda happens like "other things" during childbirth lmao so ever since then, i just fart whenever i feel like it, and well yeah, if it's safe to do so lol and believe me when i say, i can FART loooool my husband now wishes he'd never encouraged me to fart in front of him, he says i fart like a dude looool
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 1:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• you guys are funny!!! u do know u are talking about farting and yes i also go whenever i want but not tell after my son
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Wow and here I thought I was the Queen of Farts! lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yes, it's one of those farts that make your butt raw!! Ewww
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2009