fireworks...and...pregnancy....

is it okay to pop fireworks while being pregnant? can i be around people that are?
It might be a dumb question but better safe then sorry,right?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I couldn't see why not. It isn't going to do any damage to the baby.. especially since I don't think you'd be playing with them on your own.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 2:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I also think it's fine. My son's birthday is today (July 3rd) and we went outside with him when he was a very very newborn and I watched fireworks, he slept right through them. I think you should have enough insulation for the baby that she wouldn't even notice too much, though I am personally hoping that my baby might jump once or twice tomorrow from the noise, lol.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2009