Sorry MJ fans but if I have to see him practicing his concert with that song again I will scream!!!!

I swear I don't turn the news on now until 20 minutes after the hour because it takes up almost the first half! I liked MJ but c'mon! Are you tired of this taking over the news and almost every channel?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya know I'd rather hear the names of the men & women who have died defending this country than more BS about a celebrity!! Don't get me wrong I enjoyed Michael Jackson, Farrah, Karl Malden, Ed"Here's Johnny" McMahon and the rest but for pitty sakes, I DO NOT need to hear the SAME story 25 times in an hour!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Let this poor man rest in peace!!!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• last week when word got out i was glued to the tv cause i couldn't believe it. but towards the end of the day, i thought, man ok it is horrible that he died, but there's other things going on that are important.
    i don't really follow up on it anymore now 'cause now all the negative stuff comes up, the battle for custody and money, well if there is any money, the kids aren't really his biological kids, women surface that are supossed to have kids with him or are/were married to him...
    i just like to keep my own memory of him and cherish how his music inspired and affected me since i was a little kid.

rip mike
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 1:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• lol seriously, do they have to give a special report on that! on the news at 5 and 10 its fine but on mtv and e channel. GOD CAN I WATCH MY PROGRAMS WITH OUT IT GETTING CUT OFF!! LOL
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i just really hate how he gets everything what about farra fosit or however u spell her name and the oxy clean dude billy maze or whatever u dont hear about then but for a few sec
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• so many ppl died last week and you don't or barly hear their name and that is very sad. but you have to admit, michael jackson was just more famous than any of them and in this world it's all about being famous... sad but true
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 1:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I want to hear about the local news! And the weather not MJ!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• who's farra fosit? oh you mean Farrah Fawcett. How sad is it that no one can spell her name?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It is 10:39 here and he is still on! I need to know if there were any murders in my city! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i suck at spelling names sorry thanks for the help but u dont have to be a b****
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2009