how do I get my daughter out of my bed lol?

Hey ladies im usen my girlfriends account to ask my question.....I have a 2 yr old daughter who is very clingy to me cnt sleep with out her daddy...she is truly daddy little girl ..what can I do to get her to sleep alone...because its very uncomfortable for me and my girl wen she sleeps in the bed with us .....what can I do ladies?

demelina56

Asked by demelina56 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Give her something of yours to sleep with.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• my daughter slept in our bed for a while too. i normally don't agree with the whole baby sleeping in parents bed thing, but we moved from europe back to the states and where in several hotels before we moved into our new home so it was just easier for her being with us. but she got used to it but at one point it had to stop. it wasn't easy, i can tell you that. the first night when i put her in her crib, she screamed her head off for about three hours, the next day for about two, and it got less and less. it worked just fine for the past three months or so until recently. she again doesn't want to sleep in her bed and screams for hours, since last night i'm letting her sleep with a shirt that i've been wearing that day and that seems to be working. sometimes they just miss mommy's or daddy's smell so try that. i also gave her a picture of mom and dad to keep in her crib and that helps her too.
    good luck :o)
    trisandkksmom

Answer by trisandkksmom at 1:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2009