so im about 34 weeks pregnant, sorry the rest might be tmi but im concerned, sometimes when i cough a little tinkle comes out, especially if i havent gone to the bathroom in a while, well that happened so i went to the bathroom, and no more than 2 mins later it happened again when i coughed a couple of times, but it seemed like more than it had been before does this mean my water broke?

mrsbadalucco

Asked by mrsbadalucco at 1:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well Depends if its pee or not.. do you feel the need to urinate? Does it smell like it?

If not.. then I would call my OB, or the birthing center you plan on delivering at to see what they think.. im sure they will want to check you out!

queenamy

Answer by queenamy at 1:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• no it's normal the baby is pushing on your bladder just have to wear a liner to help it soak in
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• hehe..nope..I do it all the time..It happens when I laugh, sneeze. cough,or yell.it normal...we have to wash the sheets like every day-I'm a clean freak-b/c I do it all the time.One time I really peed on myself..hahaha..It was so funny
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Oh how I don't miss the cough/sneeze and pee. Your water probably didn't break you just peed again. Your bladder probably didn't empty all the wa
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• it could mean your water broke or the baby is just low and on your bldder. the only way to know for sure is to get checked. usually if it is your water you will leak everytime you change positions not just when you sneeze or cough.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• It's normal during pregnancy....heck with me pregnant or not I need to cross my legs and squeeze when I sneeze
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2009