Prenatal Vitamins??

Do they really work??

My boyfirend and I are wanting to have a baby. And one of my friends told me about Prenatal Vitamins. I would really wnat to know if they work

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• FOLIC ACID!!!!! eat alot of foods with it..or just take a pill..It really helps prevent birth defects b4 you get pregnant.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• They give ur body the nutrients that the baby needs for when u doo get pregnant, they dont like increase fertility or anything.If u wanna have a baby get off the internet and go have SEX...LOL JK but prenatals are just that vitamins for pregnancy...just dont smoke, try to eat healthily, dont let ur SO do anything that can lower his sperm count including drinking, smoke pot, hot tubs, tight tight pants...etc GOOD LUCK
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• What do you mean do they work? Like will they help you get pregnant? No they do not. Prenatal vitamins are what you take while TTC, pregnancy, and during breast feeding.
    I don't want to sound rude, but I don't think there is any other way to put this, if you don't even know what prenatal vitamins are than now is not the time to get pregnant. You should educate yourself about pregnancy and babies before getting pregnant. Prenatal vitamins are important and should be something you already know about if you are wanted to get pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Ya i mean do they help get u prego. Just cuz i DINT know if they can help get u prego, dont mean i am not ready.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2009