whats the big deal if u misspell a word??

if u understand what we r saying why make a big deal out of it!! we are here to have a good time and get advise on our problems not to feel stupid CUZ WEE MISSSSPELL WWWOORDS!! :) just have fun stop wasting time on baby things!

tuty2403

Asked by tuty2403 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • jeje..I knw wat ur sain sista..haha..I wonder if the can read that?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i didnt learn to read or write tell i was 11 so i do have problems my mother "home schooled" ya right i didnt learn a thing from her but how to messure weed
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• they have nothing better to bitch about or can't think of anything clever or mean to say so they make fun of the spelling, I think they need to get laid maybe mispelled words won't bother them so much ya know
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• happyNot trying to be sarcastic but hey, it's all I got. I was in the spelling be as a kid but lost,It's not like I had sex today or anything.lol

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• LMAO the spelling BEE!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• There is another jeje?!?! Spelled the same as my name? Small world im depressed now :(
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

JUST in case you cannot:

according to research at cambridge university , it does not matter in what order the letters in a word are , the only important thing is that the first and the last letter ba at the right place. the rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem . this is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself , but the word as a whole.

It's is ONLY words.....so people misspell.......and? WHY worry over something so trival......sheesh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i can read that i have been emailed that its cool and idk y i just hate not spelling right sometime it makes me feel stupid
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Huh? You mean you are depressed that I am Gigi? Now I am sad, I'm gonna go smoke a cigarette now!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• that's cool how you really can read it, I didn't realize it was all mispelled until I read more of it
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2009