I just dont know.......

I cant do this anymore!!! I dont know how to feel or what to think.... I think my boyfriend may be cheating on me, he is acting really funny very distant doesnt really wanna touch me or kiss me and now he isnt even interested in sex... he is the type of guy who needs it everyday if not twice a day or more.. and now we are like going 4 days in between sack sessions!! he is obsessed with blow jobs and hasnt asked me for one in..... o my gosh probably 2 weeks or more! I just dont know... i guess that if he is sleeping with someone else im glad he isnt wanting to sleep with me too!! i dont know what do you ladies think...iv asked him if he was cheating and he says dont be stupid but wont talk about it cause he says there is nothing to talk about!! Iv told him about noticing the lack of sex and he still seems to have to interest!! this is breaking my heart i just wish he would tell me if he wants someone else so i can go!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• my grandma use to tell me ..never assume b/c it makes an ASS out of U and ME..just talk to him...ask him whats going on.guys are like children, they will do something in ordered to get a reaction. maybe thats what he's doing
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• is that your ONLY reason to suspect it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Ummm! You feel suspicious because he's given you a reason to. Ask him and see what he says and take it from there. You should be able to talk to him rationally about anything. My question is if you thinks he's cheating and he's not having sex with you then with who? Even if he's stress guys usually release their pressure somewhere. Maybe he's jurking off! It could be alot of reason but your sences are probably right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2009