• In the Spotlight:

just curious: Answer everyone please!!!

How old are you?
How old are ur kids?
If pregnant how far along?
Are u with ur kids father if not why?
Do u ever feel like u are being judged on cafemom for ur age and age or number of children?
Whats been hard about a point in being a mother, no matter ur age im sure ppl can relate on this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm 29
    1 child
    2 1/2 years old
    I am married to her father
    The hardest part about being a mom is (especially a work/stay at home mom) is that I never get any time to myself. My dh thinks that since I am at home that I don't need a break as often as I'd like and deserve one. So if I want a consistant break I have to hire someone or depend on family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• patients is my big issue but I'm learning
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Im 18.
    0 kids
    expecting 1-7months and 1 day-28wks
    yep married to him for almost a year
    nope,some people say that I act older then what I really am.
    strech marks!!!! I can't really say yet.not had her yet
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm 24 and I have 3 kids. Yes, I am with their father, but we did separate for a while. I don't think I've ever been told anything on here about my age or the number of children I have. The hardest part of being a mom is juggling kids that are 13 months apart. We didn't plan our son =-)
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• 17
    expecting in november..ill be 18 then
    engaged been with him for 3 years
    I dont get any crap but i notice other young moms do
    not really parenting yet but in my pregnancy I would say indegestion...
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm 23, my daughter is 19 months (had her when I was 21). I want another one, but daddy needs to come home from deployment first! Been married for almost 2.5 years and together for 3.5... I don't feel judged personally.
    I think the hard part of being a mother is energy!!! I never seem to have enough and therefore my patience gets low... but I'm working on it :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• 32
    5 kids of my own & 1 step
    I am with the father of my twins. Not with the father of my older 3 because he was abusive.
    Don't really get alot of crap on CM, but do get alot of stares and comments when I take them all to the store.
    The hardest part for me is taking care of all the kids while my husband is deployed.
    Sissy_Girl

Answer by Sissy_Girl at 3:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• How old are you? 33

How old are ur kids? 6 and 9

If pregnant how far along? n/a

Are u with ur kids father if not why? Yes I am...celebrating 12 years this year

Do u ever feel like u are being judged on cafemom for ur age and age or number of children? Not at all! Cafemom has been a great place to come and meet other mothers of all ages and with more or less kids than me! It's been great!

Whats been hard about a point in being a mother, no matter ur age im sure ppl can relate on this...Honestly...I had a pretty crappy childhood...so I tend to be rather overprotective. Learning to let go just a little and let them fall sometimes has been the most difficult. One of my boys had to go on a field trip out of town this last year...that was really hard!

ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 3:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• How old are you? 32
    How old are ur kids? 9, 7 1/2, 6 1/2 and 3
    Are u with ur kids father if not why? yep, been together for 10 years, married for 9 1/2
    I've never had anyone say anything about my age but I've had people tell me I'm nuts for having my kids so close together (the older 3 are 15 months and 13 months apart). Mostly I get judged because I choose to raise my kids "free-range". They play outside by themselves all the time, all up and down our block and walk home from school by themselves.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm 36
    My boys are 12, 10, 23 months and I have a 9 year old step son who lives with us.
    I'm divorced from the older 2's dad and am married to the LOs dad.
    The hardest thing about being a mother was being a single mom. The every day stress of parenthood and life is much easier when you have someone you love to share it with!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2009