Why do women wanna experiment with other women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I know how I want to be pleased and want to please her in the same way....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• I don't know. Excitment?? Wanting someone who would know exactly where to touch and how to touch, someone who is more emotionally connected than physically. That would be my guess.
    VentureSister

Answer by VentureSister at 10:31 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• How many of you have actually done stuff with another woman?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• dude..ask your own question...lol...i have been with a couple women but my hubby ok and I am not interested in women anymore. a phase if you will
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• Cause there is nothing better than another womans body!!! Tits are AWESOME!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• A man touch is wonderful, but so is a woman's... so soft and they know what a woman wants. Breasts are an amazing thing, and women are just generally beautiful creatures! I'm not bisexual or lesbo, but i don't mind playing around with another woman from time to time. It's exciting and i get a lot of pleasure from it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• im bisexual lol.. to me, a womans body is more attractive than a mans.. all the curves and imperfections and hot! i mean, i want my man more than anything, above anyone.. but a change every once in a while is nice
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• I would imagine that curiosity is at the top of the list for most women who want to experiment with another woman. Since we are all made up of male and female hormones it just seems right to try to find that part of us which identifies with another female. I have not taken the plunge (no pun intended) but have certainly thought about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 17, 2008

• I just recently became interested not sure why or how but am totally turned on by the thought of a women going down on me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2008

• Women are hotter than men, less furry, and smell better!

;)
    alabasterpixie

Answer by alabasterpixie at 12:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2008