so how was everyones day today?

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 2:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have been pretty good but a little one the bitchy side today and i am now giving up and going to bed at 1245:)
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 2:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• goood..I got some new shoes.hair stuff.and nail polish,and some veet with the bladless rasor so the hubby can shave my legs ahain!. then he took me out to eat.thats always goodhow was urs?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• my day was crazy my baby is teething my almost 4 year old is really jelouse of him, he will get into his walker and lift his legs and take babies binkey, gets into his bouncer, carseat etc. it's really hot here and that makes my health problems worse, we are going camping tomarrow and I had to run around and shop but atleast I got to buy somethings for myself so I guess it wasn't to bad :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I spent my morning in the hospital my afternoon @ the dentist & evening sleeping.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:52 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Boring, I took my son to day camp, slept most of the day (I have a UTI) and the anti-biotics make me feel horrible,then picked him up, cooked dinner, bought ice cream from the ice cream man, Washed the car.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I didn't do to much. Hung out with the hubby for most of the day. He got on my nerves and then he went to bed. Thank god!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2009