What is everyone doing for the July of 4th? *As I call it!*

We plan on having some friends over, grilling out...Enjoying the chatter around the round table on the back deck with food galore.

After dinner we'll enjoy some fireworks so the kids can have a bit of fun watching them in the nighttime.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY AND SAFE 4TH OF JULY!!

carolinablues50

Asked by carolinablues50 at 3:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to work that night. But I am off today,tomorrow and Sunday so we will celebrate tomorrow night. We will say one thing we are thankful to be in America for before we let off the fireworks
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• We're going to the parade, street fair, and concert in the park. Probably sometime during the day we'll head out to my aunt's and bbq, and pop some fireworks.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Going to the lake. Ride the wave runners, grill and shoot off fireworks.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm going to try and keep my dog from climbing up the ceiling this year(AGAIN) whilest the neighbor blows off his hickerbilly 3000 or the other neighbor celebrates the birth of this nation by blowing up a small portion of it. I got stronger tranquilizers this year for the dog and I'm babysitting.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm going to confront my husband with proof that I found that suggest he is cheating. It's going to be a shitty day.
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 3:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• going camping
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Goodness. Sorry to hear that ronisaurus.

Not meaning to sound disrespectful, or flippant...but tell him he can expect real fireworks on the 4th?

Good luck to you, regardless.
    carolinablues50

Answer by carolinablues50 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• nothing my husband works
    he ddoes get home at 3 pm but we live in las vegas and it is better to just stay home there will be check points every where for drunk drivers and all that stuff that just isnt worth dealing with . we will see the firewoks from the strip tho and that will be good enough for us lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Didn't mean to hijack your post but it's the truth.

There will be fireworks at our house but not the pretty kind!
    ronisaurus

Answer by ronisaurus at 3:52 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My neighborhood has a great fireworks display. We grab a burger and sit out on the lawn and enjoy
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2009