could this...........??

I am ttc with my dh for over a year now after a m/c in may 2008 . My last af was on 5 jun 09 . On the 2 of july i had a watery discharge with light pink color in it and ever since i have been having af like cramps and a pulling sensation inside my vagina. my next af is supposed to come on 06 july 09 . i tested on today but got a BFN. What do you guys think? Did any of you get af like cramps and then discovered that you were pregnant?Was the pink color implantation bleeding? Please help me.

sofiaa79

Asked by sofiaa79 at 4:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i got really mild cramps..no pink color or anything. I didnt find out until i was 8 weeks pregnant. Because all my preg. test came back neg. Every women is different.
    missvonnie22

Answer by missvonnie22 at 4:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• yep i tested yesterday and the lines were so barely visible that i thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Test the day you are supposed to start.
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2009