My husband is considering goin special forces what can I expect as a wife?

brandygirl314

Asked by brandygirl314 at 4:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• he will be gone constantly... not a lot of family time or really telling you anything about work! My hubby wants to do that as well, but I enjoy him the way he is! There is A LOT of intense training and times when he will be gone a lot!!! If it was up to me.... i would try to tell him to do something else, but if he's really set on it or if it is his dream job he has been talking about since you were together ..... then I'd bite my lip and support him to the max. I mean, the do a lot of really neat stuff but from my understanding it isn't a very good family career. I hope everything works out and I'm sure no matter what he chooses everything will work out for you guys. It just isn't something that would work with our family.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:52 AM on Jul. 3, 2009