SISTER-IN-LAW ISSUES!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

I'll start with this... My brother is in the Navy and has been deployed to Bahrain since Feb. I moved to Hawaii from San Diego to get back on my feet, go back to school, and help with my nephew.My mother is renting a condo near by but her lease is up in 3 weeks, she will be going to Europe for a few years. My boyfriend is in the Army and is deployed to Kosovo since Nov and will be back in Nov. I of course will return a week before he does. My school will end in Oct. This past May my SO came here to visit me for almost 2 weeks and my mother was out of town for a 2 months, so she let us stay there for his stay so we can save money. The weekend after he left my SIL stayed at the condo for the weekend to get away.

Ok now that I have you up to speed on this past months. Here is the problem... about a month after my SO leaves my SIL cheats on my brother with 1 of our friends, in the same house.
TO BE CONT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• To this day she still continues. I told her that I would keep my mouth shut... I told my mom and she hired an investigator to get pics. For some reason my brother does not believe me. I got into an fight with her (almost physical) and I told her to tell my brother or I will, she then replies with and I quote "You're going to break your brothers heart". Its to a point where I just want to fly home and get my GED there and wait for my SO to get home. BUT my SO has some insecurities... He doesnt want me to go home til Oct at the earliest. On the other he's also uncomfortable with my situation here. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I WANT TO GO HOME BUT HOW DO I CONVINCE HIM???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Personally I think you shouldn't have even gotten involved in this situation. I understand it's hard not to, but really, a lot of people who get involved in these things end up not getting believed or blamed. I'm a firm believer that the truth will always, eventually come out regardless if you say anything or not. Maybe you should just stay there and quit having anything to do with your brother and SIL for a while, focus on what you need to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Record your conversation with the sister in law.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 9:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I would have said something too. I think you did the right thing. Is there a way that you could at this point just stop having any contact with your SIL? It seems you've done your part and told your brother so let him handle it whatever way he wants. Wash your hands of it.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm not a religious zealot but there is a piece of scripture that says There is Nothing Hidden that Won't be Revealed. (meaning the secret will come out) When I want a secret out and not sure how to do it I pray those words and ask God to figure a way to tell the person who needs to know. Plus secrets don't stay secrets long after moms find out anyway! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Thanks everybody but I cant leave the house bc my SO doesnt want me going home early. And so i cant avoid her. I live in her and my brothers house.
    Thaifalung20

Answer by Thaifalung20 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2009