what is the biggest pet you have ever had?

when i was in grade school i had a 12 foot boa
i loved that snake lol
at that time we also had 24 fish 7 garden snakes 4 dogs 2 cats 2 love birds and a parrot lol
what about you what is the biggest pet you have ever had?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• growing up we had a half doberman half rotweiler. he was huge!!! id say probably about 150 pounds and he would lay down for me to get on his back and i would ride him around the house steering him with his ears lol. he was my buddy.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• He weighs 220 pounds.... I call him my husband
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• lol ronjwake
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• never anything exotic just ur typical dog.... He's 125 half doberman and half pitbull... His sister is same breed and 100

I guess they're big but to me its normal
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• sounds cute lol
    i love dogs
    when we move next year we are getting a bluetick hound . they are so beautiful
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• currently, my hubby's ballpoint (sp) python!!! I was terrified of snakes until he moved in. When he brought that snake up and was carrying the tank he handed her to me.... I reached out and took her without actually realizing it and suddenly started freaking out!!! She climbed up my arm and I was going to put her down but hubby said "do you want her to eat the cat?" LOL After that I would put her in my hair and we'd go to the store.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• My dad brought home a bluetick when I was 5. It was a stray and it was into the guys lunch boxes at his work. It swallowed a marble and then puked all over the kitchen floor, it was love at first sight..LOL
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• my grandpa has one...generally very mellow but he goes hunting and that dog loves it. I think finding what was killed is fun for the dog...

and also my grandpa hunts instead of buying from the store he says its better that way cuz he doesnt like to support butchers. I dont know wtf thats about but its how he lives He doesnt just do it for sport or anything like that...i dont want this to turn into some fury against hunting. back to the subject ;)
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 5:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• aww lol my boa ate my parrot :( but my parrot would never shut up lol my moms bf said the snake just had it lol

lol ronjwake
    i cant wait to have ours
    we have to have a friend in florida get one and send it to us tho because people out here look at you like huh ? when you say blue tick
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• lol dom i love hunting
    when i lived in wisconsin we got a week and a half off for thanksgiving because it was the pening of hunting season for deer lol
    i always went with my uncle .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2009