Something to wonder about, Mr Obama's personal healthcare! What think?

“President Obama struggled to explain today whether his health care reform proposals would force normal Americans to make sacrifices that wealthier, more powerful people — like the president himself — wouldn’t face. The probing questions came from two skeptical neurologists during ABC News’ special on health care reform, “Questions for the President: Prescription for America,” anchored from the White House by Diane Sawyer and Charles Gibson. Dr. Orrin Devinsky, a neurologist and researcher at the New York University Langone Medical Center, said that elites often propose health care solutions that limit options for the general public, secure in the knowledge that if they or their loves ones get sick, they will be able to afford the best care available, even if it’s not provided by insurance.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 6:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Devinsky asked the president pointedly if he would be willing to promise that he wouldn’t seek such extraordinary help for his wife or daughters if they became sick and the public plan he’s proposing limited the tests or treatment they can get. The president refused to make such a pledge, though he allowed that if “it’s my family member, if it’s my wife, if it’s my children, if it’s my grandmother, I always want them to get the very best care.”

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/HealthCare/story?id=7919991&page=1
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I am not for UHC but would anyone seek the best possible health care for their family member if it was with in their means even if it was outside of the insurance coverage? I'm slightly confused as to what the problem is. I'm very much so not an Obama supporter but at the same time, I can relate on my dearest loved ones.
    RavnJay

Answer by RavnJay at 7:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry, Wouldn't*
    RavnJay

Answer by RavnJay at 7:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• What think?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• point gotten now move on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Proof your title before hitting that button and then someone might take you seriously. Lib!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Ugh, who cares if she forgot what "do you" think in her title. You know what she meant, answer her question or move on.
    RavnJay

Answer by RavnJay at 8:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Who cares?

The same people who chose to point out this poor person's mistakes in another post.

"You have got to be young or uneducated because you used or not twice in one sentence. You also don't know that the prefix un is connected to the word you are referring to." Quote taken from this thread -->Whether or not i am still with my child's father or not, I was 18 when I found out I pregnant. What do you all think?

So don't act like nobody cares because you know people love to stick it to others when they make errors; and who better to stick it to than the one who believes she knows it all? How many treats is she giving you for coming to her rescue?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Hey I don't know the lady, I just think it's stupid to argue over typos. But that's just me.
    RavnJay

Answer by RavnJay at 8:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I don't follow her around watching her answers and questions. I just saw the question, read the blurb below and answered.
    RavnJay