Doesn't make sense!

Why does your group drop you if you haven't been active in awhile? Obviously no one has been going there,wouldn't it make more sense to keep you in case you will be going back? You end up with one less person to respond in hopes of finding others who will! Like the bird in hand compared to the ones in the bush!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Good point--the group owner is the one who sets up the guidelines, and I guess some of them just prefer to "weed out" inactive members. They were probably thinking when they started the group and set up the guidelines that they'd have a really big, active group so it would be best to eliminate those who aren't participating. But things don't always turn out that way do they? As you pointed out, if the group is already lagging, why kick people out? Oh well, just like everything else, it's personal preference and some group owners just prefer it that way.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Yeah, each group owner sets their own guidelines. I have been dropped from several groups for inactivity, but I dont mind. If I want to return, I can at anytime. I go long periods of time and dont go into certain groups. I really need to just go and delete them.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• it depends on the group owner.. they decide if they want to set up their group that way or not.. if you dislike the way it is set up, you can contact the owner about it and ask them why they set it up that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

sorry that was me
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2009