high chair - going on vacation - what can I bring in place of a high chair?

going to stay at a condo at the jersey shore for a week. i dont want to bring our high chair, so is there any product around that works as a travel chair, like a booster? sorry - first time mom, so I don't know...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If u go to walmart they have these sm booster seats that fold up like into a bag. They are very convinent & I'm sure pretty cheap I've seen them there & our friends always bring theirs when they come to visit, is very small. U can just get a lg placemat or something to put on ur LO's end of the table.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• by safety 1st they have collapsible booster/high chair for 20 bucks
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 9:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Try a Bumbo chair. They are small & have a removable tray/table. Idk where to get them b/c they didn't have them when my kids were babies. (The baby boy I watch has one.) I'm sure you can google it & find out tho.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• the bumbo is 40 and the tray is 10.. so 50 bucks not worth it for a week trip
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Go to walmart or your local store you can buy cheap booster seats and push them clos to the table. I use it with my 16mo old and she loves it we even stopped using our high chair at home for this!
    MrsYeager

Answer by MrsYeager at 9:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• This is what I have for my daughter. Got it at walmart.com. Its colapsable and the tray is completly removable. Its really great.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8465714
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• love2b.. i like that alot.. might get that and sell my highchair! no room for it in my townhome's kitchen
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Thats why I got it, the high chair was just taking up too much space in my small kitchen. I always had to move it around to do anything. It is a wonderful booster!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• go buy your l/o their own little table and chair set you can go to a used kids store and get one cheap or go to wal-mart and get onefor $33 but this is something you can still use at home and they are great my dd loves hers and uses it to eat and color on
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 5:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• oh!! I got a popatot and LOVE it! go to  http://www.popatot.com/ they are sooo great!

Kimora_neko

Answer by Kimora_neko at 9:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2009