what's the best sunscreen - sprays, lotions, sticks?

and what brands have worked well for you? first time going to a beach vacation w/ toddler and wanted to know what's the most practical, quick to use, but stays on well...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I prefer sprays. Especially when having to slather a 3 yo. I have one now that doesn't even need to be rubbed in. Not sure what brand it is.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Bull Frog is the best sunscreen I have ever found and I love the spray. It is the only sunscreen I can use and not burn. I burn walking from the car to the store so if it works for me it should work for anyone. Hope it works and have a lot of fun!!!
    SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 9:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• We only use Organic sunscreen and insect repellent on our son. We use Earth's Best Sunscreen and we use an insect repellent that is made by a local woman. Here is a link to the sunscreen.
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2473680
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2009