How do i clean my daughters teddy bear??

My daughter McKayla has7-8 of her favorite toy her teddy which is a small bear whose arm she sucks on. But the bear is not machine washable according to the tag but i have been doing it anyway. But she has been getting sick a lot lately and i am starting to worry it is the bears causing all her illnesses, does anyone have any ideas what can clean the bear??? Some one told me to soak them in a clorox solution but i am afraid to since she sucks on them. Any ideas???

MrsYeager

Asked by MrsYeager at 9:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Health

• I would just take a wet washcloth w/ a small amount of dish soap on it & clean it up. I have only done this a couple of times on a few small items so not exactly sure if it'll work for what u need but I would think dishsoap may be better then laundry detergent.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2009