DH and I want to have another baby...

What are somethings we should do to prepare for a second pregnancy and also having another baby in the house? Any advice is welcome!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go ahead and buy some prenatal vitamins (you can get them at Dollar store) and start a healthy eating plan. I think it's good to prepare your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• what is the quality of the ones at the $ store tho? are they completely synthetic? bad. do they even have what you need and the amounts you need in them? idts
    a good prenatal, that is pretty inexpensive... rainbow lights, i get them at walgreens for 9.99. i have seen them other places like rite-aid for 10.99. they are big but they are all natural and have everything you need. also gentle on the stomach.
    Anonymous

• Having a second child was completely different from the first. With the first I had a lot more energy and needed a lot less sleep. When I had my second I had a house, husband and other child to take care of so when he came I was way more tired and even got depressed and needed on antidepressents for a couple months. On the good side I was able to enjoy my second baby a lot more because I knew what I was doing and what to expect. With my first I had no idea what I was doing and was pretty much in survival mode the first year of his life. I had a lot more fun with my second baby.
    ulqqked

Answer by ulqqked at 2:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2009

• start taking prenatal vitamins it helps your body get ready for the pregnancy and it also helps you conceive
    charliesmama_07

Answer by charliesmama_07 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2009