cell phone ringtones

ringtones
I am trying to find some cheap ringtones to download to by sprint blackberry phone,anyone know any sights that i can go to the ones i found are like 2.99 per tone,i know there is some out there that are less expensive i am just not sure where to look.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 9:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go yo mytinyphone.com and they are free!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• I just got out of my sprint contract to go with att because we moved out of coverage area but I found that the sprint store was the best place to get them for me. They are $2.50 a piece but with the other ringtone sites, you have to pay a monthly fee to gain access to them. I hate that. I have never figured out this ringtone thing but my brother knows how to clip songs and make them for me. I now have and Iphone and theres a way to do it with itunes too but I havent figured it out yet...LOL. I know Im smart but I feel so technology challenged sometimes...
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• go to myexer.com ... if u upload ur own song to use , its free! i have like 200 ringtones. some are on there to buy , cheap , but u upload ur own and cut the part u want as the ringtone its free ... and works w/ the blackberry bc i have one as well
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i was gonna say the same as mommybrooke. that website is so easy and 100% FREE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• go to myxer.com
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• i was also gonna say myxer.com and mytinyphone.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Thaks you guys i am excited to try them out!!
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2009