Laundry sheets

has anyone used the purex laundry sheets and if so do they work?It is suppose to be detergent and softner all in one.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i used them. dont buy them they are a rip off!!! they stain'd a bunch of my towels and brand new shirts!! needless to say it works like crap. stick to liquid detergant :) i had to return it and get a full refund
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2009

• Thanks for the heads up MOMMY2BE0786. I was skeptical about them because I was thinking about them like I think about shampoo with conditioner mixed in - how is one thing supposed to work alone first and then the next on it's own? It just doesn't make sense to me.
    I prefer to buy all my laundry supplies separately anyway because I treat all loads differently. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2009